MAPS Air Museum 2260 International Parkway North Canton, Ohio 44720
The building was constructed in 1952 and was used as a US National Gard hanger. The museum was opened in 1991 and is operated by a group of volunteers. It houses over 20 aircrafts and a collection of rare artifacts. The display room called "The gallery of heros" contains memorabilia from Pearl Harbor, the Tuskegee Airmen, and Rose the Riveter. An adjacent building holds aircrafts that are undergoing restoration. Paranormal reports include a shadow figure seen on the catwalk, knocking from inside plane number 464, and an EVP stating his name is "John".
NOPSS Team personal experiences: Nothing paranromal was found at this times but the team enjoyed the investigation. This was a great place and our guide was excellent!